Friday, July 15, 2011

Starting things off....

There have been lots of changes for the newly-wed Swansons.  First, we got a dog, Cannon Roux Swanson.  He is a good pup that loves to sleep, poop, cuddle, chew, run, sniff, lick, pee, scratch, jump, fetch, cry, snore, dream, poot and love.  All done in no predictable order.

There have been some changes in my work life.  Basically a part of my company split off to join a different Physical Therapy group leaving me with a choice to make.  On one hand I could stay with the Doctors, Coaches and School that I have worked with for a year and get a paycheck signed by a new company.  Or, I could stay with the same company and be moved to a new school having to build relationships and trust with a new set of coaches, athletes, and administrators.  I choose to stick with the same company and move on to a different school.  Practice starts in two weeks.....

Besides The Cannon, we also have another new roommate.  Karen is an athletic trainer who works with Gina at Samford.  She moved in with us about a week ago after getting put in a tight spot with her previous roommate situation.  Karen was hanging out here a few nights a week anyway, sooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment